This morning is unfortunately a typical morning for me this week. My noisy neighbors woke me up out of a sound sleep in the middle of the night with loud screaming, loud music, and the smell of dope and booze. I suppose they are on holiday this week because they normally reserve the obnoxious house parties for the weekend.
I called them and told them to calm it the heck down (I was actually a lot more profane than that…) and the dude who answered was all like, “Oh, is it disturbing you?”
The only thing my phone call did was get the loudmouth drunks to stop screaming and singing along to the music. I suppose that is a slight improvement, but my walls are still shaking and I still cannot sleep. At least they inspired me to get up and get a new post written for my blog!
So, crazy drug induced neighbors, these 6 songs that will help keep you up all night are dedicated to you! (bloody jerks…)
1. “After Midnight” by Eric Clapton
2. “In the Midnight Hour” by Wilson Pickett
3. “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC
4. “All Night Long” by Lionel Richie
5. “I Drove All Night” by Cyndi Lauper
6. “Midnight Special” by Lead Belly
Do you have any favorite late night songs that are not including on this list? How about experience with insane neighbors? I’m especially interested in ways to get them back for disturbing my sleep. Please let me know by leaving a comment below.
- Top Ten Songs That Inspire Me (stalkingstanford.wordpress.com)