Good day, readers! I have a huge announcement just in time for Christmas! My new blog, The Little Jazz Baby, is now open for business and looking for readers and subscribers!
If you love old jazz, art, fashion, silent film, and the 1920s in general, this blog is for you. And for those of you who have missed the weekly feature Silent Star Saturday on this blog, it’s making a comeback on The Little Jazz Baby, so stay tuned, folks! I promised you (repeatedly :p) that this was coming, and now it is here.
Please, please, please drop by and tell me what I am doing wrong and what I am doing right. I really appreciate feedback from you guys. You’re the best readers ever. I’ve missed you!
Coming Soon On the New Blog
- Silent Star Saturday (as promised over and over again for the past several months)
- Special offers/giveaways/promotions I am still in the planning stages on this one, folks. I am planning on perhaps featuring one star for the whole month and giving away memorabilia related to that star. And I am looking for anyone who would like to have their projects promoted.
- Jazz Age art, music, fashion, and more Posts and resources for all things related to the 1920s. This could even include modern things that have a Jazz Age flair to them…good, bad, or indifferent.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to get a hold of me at any time and left me know what’s up.
To check out the new blog, just follow this link~~> The Little Jazz Baby
I can’t wait to see you there!
- Bryan Ferry: The Jazz Age – exclusive album stream (guardian.co.uk)
- Jazz truly is unlimited for longtime St. Louis radio host (stltoday.com)
- Jazz up (hanaandgeorge.wordpress.com)